Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Free US Shipping
Handbag Designer Award
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
- Jessy T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Stylish, Keeps Me Organized, Buttery Soft LeatherRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing bag!
This bag is a must! I love the handmade unique design and the organized pockets inside. It is such a great everyday bag and I have already received so many compliments on it. 10/10 recommend the Martine! Latico Leathers never disappoints.LLLatico Leathers
We are so glad you love your Latico!
- Karen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Multi-Functional, Keeps Me Organized, Buttery Soft Leather, StylishRated 5 out of 5 starsThe Perfect Carry All Bag
Love this bag! Holds everything from office to home even my lunch and water bottle. Maverick loves it too!
- Denise M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Buttery Soft Leather, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat bag!
Love this bag as I do all my Latico products! I’ve definitely become addicted to this leather, such quality items for sure!
- Beverly R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDo Not Hesitate! BUY IT!!
If you are looking at buying this bag and not sure. DO IT!!! It exceeds my expectations, so beautiful, and made so well. It is definitely worth every single penny! Gosh, it is so gorgeous!!
- AmyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsBest Purchased I Have Ever Made
This beautiful treasure nearly meets all my expectation from inside pockets to overall size to straps in fact, it may be the best bag I have ever owned.