Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Responsibly Sourced Leather
- DesireeVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Standouts Durable, High-Quality LeatherRated 4 out of 5 starsGreen!
This bag is such a cute companion! The color is fun and adds a touch of color to my ensemble, I also love the weaving texture, it however is a little long on me. Otherwise I like itLLLatico Leathers
We are so glad you love your Latico! Enjoy it!
- Dolly O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, StylishRated 5 out of 5 starsStylin' in Santa Fe
LOVE the Milly crossbody !! Stylist, fun, great leather - A+
I now have it in 3 colors and never tire of this bag!!
- Leah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Rated 4 out of 5 starsNice
I wish it looked more expensive…like the size and love woven but I feel for some reason it looks a little cheap….
- Diane F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Lightweight, High-Quality LeatherRated 5 out of 5 starsLove love
I absolutely love it. It’s beautiful & convenient to use. Check it out!
- Janice P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Thoughtful Design, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsClassy Little Bag
Perfect size to hold phone, small wallet, glasses, lipstick, pen, mask, keys. I love the woven style of the soft leather. And, if you need to put it inside a travel bag, it is very functional. I want another one!!