Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Free US Shipping
Handbag Designer Award
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
- Deborah F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Durable, Thoughtful Design, StylishRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous perfect bag
Perfect size and function gorgeous leather beautifully made and I am a bag collector of every designer and Latico is now my favorite !! Amazing fast shipping customer service is the best honestly this company is wonderful thank you I am hooked !! 🖤
- Hannah M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, Lightweight, Multi-Functional, Stylish, High-Quality LeatherRated 5 out of 5 starsif you’re searching for the perfect everyday tote, look no further!
I’m obsessed with my COLIN tote in the color HONEY!!! Not only is this bag the perfect size (fits a MacBook), the leather is buttery soft and there are tons of functional pockets inside. Definitely recommend this bag if you’re looking for a new everyday or travel tote!
- MindyVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Standouts StylishRated 5 out of 5 starsGo To Bag
I got the honey color and I love how it goes with everything!
- Berrit L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, LightweightRated 4 out of 5 starsBeautiful bag!
Ordered the charcoal colour - it’s a bit lighter than it looks online. More gray green. Wish it had a thicker strap. Beautiful leather.
- MandyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Handbag
I was really impressed with this bag because, to start off with it was an amazing price and it had everything that I was looking for and more. It had several zipped pockets that are large enough to put things in, usually are too small. Compared to my more expensive bag, this one is by far the best ever.