Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Free US Shipping
Handbag Designer Award
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
- Wanda B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Buttery Soft Leather, Thoughtful Design, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsHarbor Crossbody!
One of the most versatile and beautiful crossbody bags I've ever owned.
- Susan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, Thoughtful Design, Lightweight, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsChecks all the boxes
I’ve been looking for a small, efficient crossbody made of glove-soft, pliable leather but had no success. At lunch with a friend, I spotted her bag and asked where she found it. She said that she loves her bag and gave me Latico’s information. I’m now the happy, satisfied owner of two Harbor crossbodies in neutral colors. The size is perfect and performs like a much bigger bag. Another color is on the horizon.
- MarinaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, High-Quality Leather, Multi-Functional, Keeps Me Organized, StylishRated 5 out of 5 starsI love it 😻
I love this small leather bag. This handbag is so comfortable. And what a leather! Real leather! It is so soft and downy to the touch. And this bag is quite affordable.
- Yvette S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Thoughtful Design, Keeps Me Organized, StylishRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this bag. But I wasn't expecting the color to be light blue so that means that this bag will be worn with my jeans only. Now I need a darker every day color.
The crossbody is perfect, I've down sizing my bags lately and this is just the right size with the right amount of compartments. The magnetic closure is very secure. This is constructed very well.
- Bianca K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsHas Plenty Of Room
This bag is a perfect size for the essentials. The slots for cards is handy therefore eliminating the need for a wallet which was my goal. I can easily carry a tube of lipstick, my phone, a mask, and a small bottle of ibuprofen. There is plenty of room for a few other small items if necessary.