Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Free US Shipping
Handbag Designer Award
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
- KarenVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Standouts Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsFab bag!
As a woman who's always running around with 3 kids, this bag has been great. I love the magnetic closure, making sure all my items don't fall out (An issue I've had with so many other crossbodies). It's flat yet fits a lot of stuff! I take it everywhere with me!
- Idit D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsLuxurious
It is an addition to my loved Bianca. Great for occasions when I want a smaller bag. The buttery soft leather is a treat
- Budd C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsWONDERFUL PURSE
Beautiful design, so soft with multiple compartments and self closing flap!
- Wanda R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Lightweight, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsLuca Crossbody
Love this style!
- Tash S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSo Beautiful!
This bag is perfect for my everyday bag. I love the design so much and I can fit all of my essentials in all the pockets. The fact that leather stretches has allowed me to keep using my favorite wallet! I love this crossbody and hope a bigger size exactly like this one is coming so I can have one to use when I travel!