Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Responsibly Sourced Leather
- Valerie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts Stylish, Lightweight, Multi-Functional, Thoughtful Design, High-Quality LeatherRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous!
This is by far my favorite leather bag!! I’m very very happy with this purchase. Buttery soft is not an exaggeration! Perfect, in every way! I think it was worth every penny!!
- Shirl D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsTop quality bag
Everything I have ever purchased from Latico is amazing. The leather quality, the hand of the leather, the substance of the leather, and the amazing well designed bags and wallets are just, bar none, the best I’ve ever purchased. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Ronda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!!!
This bag is awesome, there are so many pockets I literally have more room than I need. I would definitely buy it again!!!
- ARLENE S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Keeps Me Organized, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Multi-FunctionalRated 5 out of 5 starsMy new best friend!!
I Love it!!! So much room and organization! The eggplant color is rich and goes with everything. The leather is soft and feels awesome.
- Marlene S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Keeps Me Organized, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsSoft, supple leather
I LOVE my new Mason shoulder bag/crossbody. I chose the cognac color, which is reminiscent of the good old vintage leather and it was perfect. I love the many pockets this bag comes with and organization is incredibly important to me (a feature that was lacking in so many other company's bags). I researched for a good week before I settled on this bag, and must've compared it to several hundred I looked at. To add a touch of whimsy and fun, I bought a guitar strap and replaced the shoulder strap with that, and I'm loving the endless possibilities of giving this bag a new "look" when I feel the urge. I would highly recommend this bag to anyone looking for their first (or tenth) leather handbag. The quality is beautiful and the look is perfect.