Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Free US Shipping
Handbag Designer Award
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
- Stephanie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsFinally!!
I finally found the perfect bag that I have been looking for!! I love the soft, buttery leather and the pockets on the outside of the bag are GENUIS!! I have been wanting one with an outside pocket for my phone. The strap is perfect for a crossbody and fits comfortably and does not slide off. Do not wait on this one, buy it! I will be ordering in another color, This bag is truly a classic!
- Lynn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsSoftest cross body
Exactly the 'hand' I wanted, soft and buttery yet well made. Great metal zippers side pockets. Been looking for a while for a bag this great! Love it!
- Sue L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Stylish, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsI’m
- LindaI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Stylish, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent for adding to my Carry-On
I've used this bag all over with my travels. Small enough for night travel (water bottle and glasses) snazzy enough for day time errands. Love the safety of Xbody.
- JaniceVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Multi-Functional, Keeps Me Organized, StylishRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfection
I prefer a crossbody when I go shopping. For safety and comfort. I have purchased so many. This one is the one. Easily holds my wallet, keys and sunglasses. Convenient easy access and roomy outside pocket and zipper pocket. I purchased the oat. Perfect for this time of year. Will buy another for next season. I love all of my Latico bags.