Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Responsibly Sourced Leather
- Patricia D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Lightweight, DurableRated 5 starsBeautiful!
This is a soft beautiful bag! Highly recommend.
- Frazier M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, LightweightRated 5 starsGorgeous gorgeous!
This is my fifth Latico bag. As you'll be able to see in the photograph, I have a handbag fetish; I love well made bags and Latico is top of the list. I'm currently looking at purchase number six in the new oxblood color. Latico bags rock for sure!
- Nancy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Stylish, Buttery Soft LeatherRated 5 starsI love the Dalton Tote!
I love my new Dalton Tote! Love this bag! The size, color and luxurious leather!!
Now the Margie Tote has a buddy!
- Dionne F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Standouts Stylish, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft LeatherRated 5 starsDalton Perfect BOHO Bag!
I purchased Dalton in brown leather, the color and variations of the leather are gorgeous! The bag is smaller in person but not a bad thing as it is the perfect size for shopping, running errands. It fits all that I need and lays flat when carrying it crossbody. I particularly like the vintage vibe of this bag, from the “lived in look”, soft leather, and the stitching. I’m from Canada, ordered March 6/22, the bag was delivered March 23/23, so appropriate delivery time coming from the US. I’ve been eying up the Fabian for a smaller bag!
- DanielleVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Standouts High-Quality Leather, Multi-Functional, Durable, Keeps Me Organized, StylishRated 5 starsEasily My New Favorite Bag!
I thought the Bianca Tote/Crossbody was my number one Latico bag, but the Dalton Tote/Crossbody might be my new favorite! I love how vintage it looks. The leather is beautiful, rich and lightweight. The organization of this bag and the Bianca makes my life so much easier as it helps me store all my belongings in separate compartments - including pen holders! There's no longer loose items at the bottom of my bag; everything has a home :) I can't recommend the Dalton Tote/Crossbody enough. I get compliments on it all the time.