Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Free US Shipping
Handbag Designer Award
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
- Dawn b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, StylishRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfection
The size is so great. I can carry all I need and have everything organized in seperate compartments! Couldn’t ask for more. The grey is lovely and the leather is so soft!
- Cynthia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Buttery Soft Leather, Keeps Me Organized, LightweightRated 4 out of 5 starsPerk
I really like it. It’s very nice, colour is nice. The middle needs to be gone it a wasted space. The two compartment are enough space for all the essentials you need to carry. Keep the width the same just omit the middle.
- Kathleen E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Lightweight, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat purse
Excellent quality, workmanship and style. Color is true to picture. LOVE IT🥰
- Cathy A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsLove the leathers
Such convenience in a small bag. Holds all the necessities including my sunglasses case. Many compliments on the bag. Have shared the website with many friends.
- Kiesha P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsMy daughter in law loved it.
This is quality product, true to color and size is perfect!