Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Free US Shipping
Handbag Designer Award
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
- Kiruthika B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Lightweight, Multi-Functional, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful bag
Firstly, I sincerely love Latico leathers. The quality of their leather and design of their bags is just fantastic.
This bag is great. I bought it in olive green, but returned that one as my friend got me the same bag in rose as a present. Both colours were beautiful and true to colours on the website. What I love best abt this bag is the size (perfect for a lot of everyday essentials but not too big or bulky), the crossbody plus carrying option (crossbody great for when travelling, carrying option fun to carry around in the city) and the multiple, multiple pockets and organisation. There are pockets for everything - wallet, keys, passport, pens etc. There is a secret pocket too which is extra helpful when walking in crowded streets.
Cons: not a real con per se, but the design of the secret pocket could be improved by having two magnetic classics instead of one, to make it more secure and less obvious. Also a little clasp or hook for keys to make them easier to grab would be a great addition.
- Dayle I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Standouts Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Lightweight, Keeps Me Organized, High-Quality LeatherRated 5 out of 5 starsNash
I love the Fall orange color-it’s just so beautiful. Also ❤️ all the pockets both inside & outside of the bag. It feels so soft and butteryLLLatico Leathers
Thank you so much for your kind words, we're so happy you love it! :)
- Lauren Montgomery H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Multi-Functional, Keeps Me Organized, StylishRated 5 out of 5 starsLove Nash!
I absolutely adore my oxblood Nash! The hidden pockets and internal organization is perfection! The leather is top notch.
- Karrie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Standouts Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Keeps Me Organized, LightweightRated 4 out of 5 starsLove this bag❣️
Love the size, color, feel, and organization. I do wish the strap was designed more like a belt style.
- TammyVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfection
Wonderful soft leather, perfect size and organization. I am so glad I purchased and will be back for another color. Thank you Latico.LLLatico Leathers
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We’re glad to hear you love your Latico 😊