Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Free US Shipping
Handbag Designer Award
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
- FdimVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, StylishRated 5 out of 5 starsLike butter
The softest bag I own. Soooo many pockets it’s beautiful. Oat is stunning with oat patch wallet
- JaniceVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Standouts Durable, Buttery Soft Leather, Keeps Me Organized, StylishRated 5 out of 5 starsSoft leather
There is room for everything in this bag. Plenty of outside pockets. I added a purse organizer to avoid the dreaded bottomless pit.
- Maggi M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Multi-FunctionalRated 5 out of 5 starsFabulous Bag
I ❤️ love this bag… Everything fits beautifully…
I finally have a bag that has a place for my phone…
My IPad fits right in … I’ve had several compliments on it…
I love so much I’m going to buy another one in a different colour … if you need a bag that fits everything, this is the one…You won’t be sorry buying this bag…
- Caitlyn L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsWHOA NELLY!
I am in LOVE with this bag! As soon as I took it out of the box I could tell the quality was amazing and the bag was so so soft. It is also so spacious inside with lots of different pockets and spots for pens, chapstick, etc. It also has a hidden phone spot for easy grab access. I get SO many compliments whenever I use this bag.
- Janice G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
I’m obsessed with my new bag it has a very thoughtful design with pockets for everything. I love that it has an arm handle and a long crossover strap. I ordered an extra strap to change things up from time to time. Will not be my last order.