Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Free US Shipping
Handbag Designer Award
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
- Allison K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Lightweight, Keeps Me Organized, StylishRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful bag
This is the perfect every day bag for me as it is not overly large or too small — it’s generous without being bulk or heavy. As usual with Latico bags, the quality is excellent and the leather is soft and gorgeous. A warning to those getting the brown — the color I received is more so a burgundy. I know color varies and it’s still beautiful (hence 4 stars) just not what I was expecting. I have a tote in a similar color but decided to keep this one anyhow as it’s so functional, it will surely still get use.
- Susan I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Lightweight, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsI love this bag so much
I’m so happy with those bag I actually hugged it this morning.
- SophiaI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing!!!
I absolutely love this bag! It’s so soft, goes with so many different looks, and fits so much stuff without being too big and bulky of a bag! It is genuinely perfect for everyday use!
- Terese D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Multi-Functional, Buttery Soft Leather, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsBag review
Love this bag. Perfect size and leather is so soft!
- Michelle V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, StylishRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Bag!
Thank you so much for your 5-star review, we appreciate it!