Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Responsibly Sourced Leather
- Tracey S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Lightweight, Multi-FunctionalRated 5 starsWant in every color!
This bag is the perfect size as a crossbody. The leather is incredibly soft! I was so enamored with my first one, I bought two more! No higher praise than that!
- Shelia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, LightweightRated 5 starsPerfect size!
Top Notch Quality! So soft and only gets softer and more supple with wear. Absolutely Love your merchandise and love to gift them as well. Always very well received. You’ve got me hooked…for life!
- Elizabeth H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Keeps Me Organized, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 starsGreat concert purse
Beautiful purse, great quality, perfect size for concerts where you can’t take a full size purse in. Also, perfect for when you want a smaller purse for just the essentials. My second buy and very happy.
- Janet E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Lightweight, Multi-Functional, Keeps Me Organized, StylishRated 5 starsBeautiful purse
Love the way it feels. Wish it was a little larger. Overall
- Anne G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, LightweightRated 5 starsLove it
Nice size nice leather and I love it !