Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Obsessed! Sophisticated + relaxed, Leora is uniquely styled with studded ring tab magnetic closure, shoulder strap + effortlessly cool silhouette.
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- 1” wide adjustable cross body strap: 28” max: 14” min drop
- Recessed top zip entry
- Exterior features stud detail equestrian ring tab magnetic snap closure, double row stud detail side gussets and back zip pocket.
- Interior features 2 open pockets and organizer: 4 credit card slots, open slit pocket, 3 pen holders and zip pocket
- Fabric lining
- Dimensions: 11.5"H x 6"D x 12"L
- Latico handcrafts timeless leather goods that get better with age and wear. A signature sheen and antiquing effect called patina is formed over time by simply being worn, exposed to the elements or handled.
Free Standard US Shipping on Every Order. Upgraded Shipping options available like UPS Ground, Two Day, and next day.
We do our best to ship within 2 business days (excluding holiday closures) -- Orders are processed and shipped from New Jersey. We accept returns within 30 days.
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Best Designer Worldwide
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
- SHIRMOHAMMADI M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsLeora Crossbody - Olive
The Leora Crossbody - Olive, the leather & color Is beautiful!
I wish the strap would be wider!
Thank you so much!Was this helpful?
- Kristy O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsSimply the best handbag
The best handbag. The leather is so soft and the weight of the bag is very light. And it holds an amazing amount of items. I love it!Was this helpful?
- TeriVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 starsWhat A lovely Gift
Love it! I got 2 gifts for my sister & niece.Was this helpful?
- HollyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsGreat Workmanship
Bag is beautiful and the workmanship is great. The only thing that is not what I expected was how easy it scratches and leaves marks that are a light green now and very showy. It doesn't take much toWas this helpful?
- Claire B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsPerfect Sized Crossbody Bag
Love that it has a zipper to close the top. Perfect sized crossbody bag.Was this helpful?