Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Responsibly Sourced Leather
- AmberVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Multi-Functional, LightweightRated 5 starsDress it up or down!
I absolutely love that the bag is smallish but you can fit a ton in it! It was great for traveling through the airport but also going out to bars with friends. The gray color matched a lot of my outfits too!
- JessicaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Multi-FunctionalRated 5 starsThe best multiuse bag
I love this bag, I am able to throw it in my tote bag for when I go out after work for dinner and drinks with friends. I love that I am able to use it as a clutch and a crossbody, this bag is very functional and fits a lot! The strap is adjustable so you're able to wear it with many different outfits, I want to buy it in every color!
- Dr Judy K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 starsPerfect!
This is a great handbag for everyday or anytime. The size is just right, small but still large enough for a phone, wallet, keys , glasses and a lipstick! The leather is beautiful, supple and supple. I especially like the spring closure no zippers to worry with!
- Paige J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Stylish, Multi-Functional, Buttery Soft LeatherRated 5 starsGorgeous crossbody bag!
The Noble crossbody bag is beautiful! I like that it can be used as a clutch, shoulder bag or crossbody. I purchased the ballet slippers color which is more tan than blush to me, but I still love it as a nice neutral. The quality of the bag is impeccable and unlike any other handbag I have with it’s unique style.
- TerrsaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsWell Made
It's a well-made all-season clutch. I like the size and color.