Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Free US Shipping
Handbag Designer Award
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
- PatVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, Lightweight, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsLove the extra strap
The extra strap on this bag is so nice! I love the look of the two of them it’s so on trend. I’m able to fit my water bottle in here which I love!
- Deanne H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Lightweight, Multi-Functional, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsNel crossbody
I love my new Nel crossbody. It goes perfect with my Eloise wallet that I purchased. It's just the right size not to big and not to small. In fact my friend saw my new Nel bag and ordered one.
- Holly c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Stylish, Multi-Functional, Buttery Soft LeatherRated 5 out of 5 starsSOFT AND LUSH LEATHER!
I'm enjoying my new leather bag! I know I'll have it for many years!
- Christina R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsMy go-to bag!
This is my "go-to" bag for daily needs! Functionally, this bag hits all of my needs -- it's small enough to be out of the way when running errands, but large enough to fit my essentials plus more. It is deceptively roomy, I can store a wallet, coin purse, sunglasses, headband, car keys and still have room for more items. I also love it's versitility, it can be dressed up or down and the braided flap detail adds a simple but beautiful detail to the purse. Love it!
- Kim P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts Buttery Soft LeatherRated 4 out of 5 starsNice bag
It's a nice bag. Thought it would be a bit bigger. Ordered from Canada and had to pay duty which was half the cost of the bag. Won't be ordering again.LLLatico Leathers
We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for leaving us a review!