Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Free US Shipping
Handbag Designer Award
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
- LISAVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsGIFT FOR GRANDDAUGHTER
I LIKE THIS BAG. I GOT AS A GIFT. THE LEATHER IS SMOOTH. I LOOK FORWARD TO USING IT. -LISALLLatico Leathers
We are so glad you love your Latico! Enjoy it!
- Sue C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Multi-Functional, Thoughtful Design, LightweightRated 4 out of 5 starsLong
It’s nice but the strap is extremely long. I will need to take it to a leather shop and have them add more holes so I can make the strap shorter.
- Holly c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Stylish, Multi-Functional, Buttery Soft LeatherRated 5 out of 5 starsGREAT SOFT WALLET!
I'm enjoying my new wallet!
- Janie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Multi-Functional, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this!
I have this bag in two colors…like them so much I bought one for one of my nieces and she loves it:)
- SHIRMOHAMMADI M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality LeatherRated 5 out of 5 starsCarisa Wallet/Crossbody
I use as a wallet!
Thank you so much!