Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Free US Shipping
Handbag Designer Award
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
- Katharine R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, Thoughtful Design, Durable, Stylish, High-Quality LeatherRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat little bag
So I am a shoulder prefer carrier and this bag is great. Classic and goes with everything. I got moss to chnage up from my normal browns- I want to try a poppy or blue as soon as I am able. Every day bag that is dependable and soft and perfect for my life with kids farm and car life.LLLatico Leathers
So happy you love it Katharine! Thank you for taking the time to leave a nice review :)
- Christy R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Standouts Buttery Soft LeatherRated 5 out of 5 starsLove 👜
Love my Leon Tote. Soft leather and very light weight. The inside of this bag has plenty of pockets (and zipper to close)🧡
- SydneyVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 starsObsessed
I was so tired of totes that are bulky, this bag is sooo streamlined and easy to use. I love the pockets too! Makes it so easy to use
- Pat H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsFantastic purse!
I love this totes! It has all of the places for the things I need to carry and it fairly lightweight.
- Patti C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Durable, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsLatico ❤️
Love this bag! It's a perfect size to carry all your daily necessities and the leather is buttery soft! I love how fast it shipped as well, always fast shipping with Latico!