Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Responsibly Sourced Leather
- SydneyVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 starsObsessed
I was so tired of totes that are bulky, this bag is sooo streamlined and easy to use. I love the pockets too! Makes it so easy to use
- Pat H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsFantastic purse!
I love this totes! It has all of the places for the things I need to carry and it fairly lightweight.
- Patti C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Durable, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsLatico ❤️
Love this bag! It's a perfect size to carry all your daily necessities and the leather is buttery soft! I love how fast it shipped as well, always fast shipping with Latico!
- ElisabethVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Standouts Durable, Buttery Soft Leather, Lightweight, Stylish, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent medium-sized North South tote
This tote just arrived and I can already tell that it will be one of the all-time greats (and I own other Latico bags that I love for various reasons). This has everything because it is incredibly well made with perfect-length straps, interior lining and top zipper, outside pockets for phone, etc. as well as inside organization. It is absolutely perfect for both work and weekends. There are so many colors, too. I chose the Poppy because I wanted to try something outside of black, blue, brown and white. Perhaps more orangey red than anticipated, but still fantastic. Very excited to start using it regularly.
- AngelaVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Standouts Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Lightweight, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Handbag!
I saw this at a boutique and had to have it! I just love the feel of the leather and the fact that it has wonderful organizational features… pockets galore! It’s not too big but not too small either. I am not a very big person so finding a tote that is the right size is a bit of a challenge. (I am 5’3”) I bought the cognac color. I just ordered a wallet as well but honestly, you don’t even need a wallet because of the features of this purse.