Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Meet your new favorite bag! Heirloom quality, hand-woven baby bucket bag features antique silver gusset studs, top zipper and easy, everyday small size. We can’t wait until you feel the quality of this style!
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- 3/4” wide adjustable/detachable crossbody strap-24” max: 12” min drop
- Recessed top zip entry
- Exterior features hand woven detail & gusset studs.
- Interior features zip pocket and slip pocket
- Poly cotton lining
- Dimensions: 8"H x 3.5"D x 6.5"L
- Latico handcrafts timeless leather goods that get better with age and wear. A signature sheen and antiquing effect called patina is formed over time by simply being worn, exposed to the elements or handled.
- For larger version, see Wallace
Free Standard US Shipping on Every Order. Upgraded Shipping options available like UPS Ground, Two Day, and next day.
We do our best to ship within 2 business days (excluding holiday closures) -- Orders are processed and shipped from New Jersey. We accept returns within 30 days.
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Best Designer Worldwide
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
- SallyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 starsImpeccable
The product quality is impeccable. Worth the cost and shipping time.Was this helpful?
- LoriVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsWells Crossbody Bag
Great quality bag and it was shipped promptly.Was this helpful?
- CaroleeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsMany Compliments Received
I have received many compliments since I got it. Its the perfect summer bag! I will definitely purchase from Latico again.Was this helpful?
- BethVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsLooks Professional
The bag looks smart and expensive. I cant wait to use this all fall and winter!Was this helpful?
- LindaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 starsI Love This Bag
This bag is the ultimate summer bag. Do yourself a favor and buy one. Youll be glad you did.Was this helpful?