Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Free US Shipping
Handbag Designer Award
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
- IsabellaI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Standouts Thoughtful Design, Stylish, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this new tote bag
I recently found my perfect everyday companion in this urban tote. It's spacious enough to hold all my daily essentials, from my ipad mini to my water bottle and everything in between. The leather is durable, and I love the minimalistic design. It effortlessly adds a touch of sophistication to my casual outfits, making it a must-have in my own wardrobe.
- Christine B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Lightweight, Multi-Functional, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsPractical and beautiful
I’m using the Urban Tote for travel purposes and find that it keeps me organized and prepared for my trips.
- Angel Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Standouts High-Quality Leather, Multi-Functional, Stylish, Buttery Soft Leather, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing Bag!
I used my Urban Tote for my work retreat and I couldn’t have been happier. It fits so much inside, that I didn’t need another bag. I will definitely purchase another bag.
- Rita H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, High-Quality Leather, Lightweight, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsUrban tote
I like the tote but I need a bigger bag. I have looked at the other bags and I cannot tell if they are large bags are small .
- Deborah D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts Lightweight, Keeps Me Organized, Stylish, Thoughtful Design, High-Quality LeatherRated 5 out of 5 starsNice black bag
This is a structured leather bag and while the leather is soft, construction makes it a little stiff in the beginning of use. That said, I would buy this again in taupe/caramel color because of that structure. Basically, I love the bag! Holds my 13" tablet and some paperwork, as well as wallet, phone etc!