Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Sharp, roomy and reliable backpack, with lots of useful interior and exterior compartments. And when your shoulders need a break you’ll appreciate the comfortable top handle.
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- Can accommodate up to 15" laptop
- Gusseted main compartment with 3-sided zipper
- 2 interior padded compartments
- interior zip pocket
- Flexible interior nylon sleeve keeps water bottle securely in place
- 2 front exterior pockets, one zip closure, one magnetic closure
- Fully lined
- Dimensions: 16.5"H x 4"D x 12"L
- Latico handcrafts timeless leather goods that get better with age and wear. A signature sheen and antiquing effect called patina is formed over time by simply being worn, exposed to the elements or handled.
Free Standard US Shipping on Every Order. Upgraded Shipping options available like UPS Ground, Two Day, and next day.
We do our best to ship within 2 business days (excluding holiday closures) -- Orders are processed and shipped from New Jersey. We accept returns within 30 days.
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Best Designer Worldwide
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
- FloydVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 starsVery good buy
My co-workers love my bag as much as I do. It truly stands out making it unique!Was this helpful?
- JeromeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 starsLove this backpack!
I get compliments all of the time on this backpack. Love using it to hold my laptop!Was this helpful?
- DarrellVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 starsNice Leather
Love it! Very nice stitching and leather!Was this helpful?
- WarrenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 starsGood quality
Just got this about a week ago and so far I really like it. It seems to be of good quality.Was this helpful?
- RochelleVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 starsFunctional pocket
Very professional looking. There is also an outside pocket you can use to store makeup and other small items! Overall a nice buy and I would buy it again. Would make a nice gift.Was this helpful?