Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Free US Shipping
Handbag Designer Award
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
- Denise C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Lightweight, Multi-Functional, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely soft leather wallet
This wallet holds a ton of stuff! I have yet to find one I like as much as this Talulah wallet!!
- SarahVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Standouts High-Quality Leather, Multi-Functional, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsBest wallet ever
The quality feels superb! Tons of pockets for all my cards and I’m finally able to keep everything I need in my wallet!
- EileenVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Standouts High-Quality Leather, Multi-Functional, Keeps Me Organized, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsMy new favorite wallet
I've been trying to find the perfect wallet, and Latico didn't let me down! My old wallet was so small and I couldn't fit all my cards, but this one has room for all my cards and more. I am able to fit so much in it, and I love that it zippers all the way around so nothing falls out.
- Laura H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Multi-FunctionalRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this wallet
Love this wallet.. been thinking about getting a wallet or a bag from this company for a while. Saw this wallet and knew I had to have it. Soft fits everything perfect I liked it so much I went and bought The mason shoulder bag to match it. You can’t go wrong with this wallet.
- Happy c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsTalulah Wallet
Love this wallet...... worth every penny!!!!!