Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Responsibly Sourced Leather
- Shelly M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Buttery Soft Leather, LightweightRated 4 starsCompact card holder review
The tan leather is beautiful and so soft. It is a little to short to put credit cards in the snap side which was what I wanted to use it for.
- JessVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Standouts Keeps Me Organized, High-Quality LeatherRated 5 starsGood for many uses
I got this cute little pouch in orange, it's a great item to keep in your bag. all my store cards fit perfectly and its nice to stay organized. I don't have airpods so I cannot attest to that, but for cards its great.
- Diane K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Multi-Functional, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 starsLove this item!!!
Love this versatile case! Love it for my cards, love it for my AirPods, love it for my car key fob! I will have to order another color as one case is not enough!! Beautiful soft leather that is amazing to the touch, secure snaps. Love this case!
- SUSAN P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsPerfect Card Storage
Easy and quick access for most used cards and reasonably secure storage for other cards.
- Wendy Kessler C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Lightweight, Multi-Functional, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 starsPERFECT!!!
perfect size, perfect choice