Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Responsibly Sourced Leather
- Lyn D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Multi-FunctionalRated 5 starsLove, love
Love this bag. Found your brand in a little store in Kennebunkport, ME. Bought the Nash there and knew I had to have more. The quality of the bag, the pockets everywhere, organizational pockets make me happy. I have definitely found my go to company for purses. I would love to suggest a bag that isn’t quite so slouchy for a future design. Thank you.
- Arlene A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Multi-Functional, Lightweight, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 starsOne of THE most beautiful bag’s I own!
I love the soft leather and the fantastic organizational additions added to the bag. The rich burgundy color goes with all my clothes. The handle is soft and comfortable plus I can also use the crossbody soft leather strap. This may very well be my most favorite bag ever!
- Shannon B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Keeps Me Organized, Multi-FunctionalRated 5 starsLove love love my bag!
So many useful pockets. Great details. Sturdy and soft! Can’t wait to buy my next one
- Carole V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, Lightweight, Keeps Me Organized, High-Quality Leather, Multi-FunctionalRated 5 starsLove the soft leather
I love the bag. You can feel the quality of the leather. The bag is roomy and light.
- DeAnne W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Lightweight, StylishRated 5 starsLove the Nelly
I love this bag! It's light weight for such a lot of room. I thought it would be too big to carry every day, but I do, and I feel comfortable with the size. I am looking for a bag for my daughter for Christmas. It will make a great gift. It's the softest leather I have ever had and the color is beautiful.