Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Responsibly Sourced Leather
- Erika R.I recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Standouts Lightweight, Keeps Me Organized, Stylish, Buttery Soft Leather, Multi-FunctionalRated 5 starsLove this bag! So soft
I have searched for so long for the perfect lightweight tote! Margie is light, not bulky at all, and super soft! I couldn't be happier! Got this in red and it is so bright despite my horrible picture quality haha
- Katie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsLove this bag so soft and
Love this bag so soft
And light lots of storage
- Abby S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Buttery Soft Leather, LightweightRated 5 starsGreat tote
The bag is lightweight and the leather is so beautiful and soft
- Lynn S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Lightweight, Buttery Soft LeatherRated 5 starsLove it!!!
Great bag - very light and soft yet functional and beautiful - buying more for my daughters!
- Corey P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, Lightweight, Stylish, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 starsButtery Soft
This bag feels and smells spectacular! It is light weight so it doesn’t contribute too much to the overall weight of purse equipment I can’t seem to reduce. I love the style and the color. Overall, a very good value for the price.