Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Responsibly Sourced Leather
- AshleyVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Standouts Durable, Thoughtful Design, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 starsCompact and cute
Large wallets often take up way too much space in my bag, so I downsized to this smaller sized Ash wallet and it's great. It fits a lot without being bulky, great and very useful!
- Ronda F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Lightweight, Multi-FunctionalRated 5 starsGorgeous
For sure love this wallet, the color and security
- eileen f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 starsYes
Great size plenty of storage
- ARTHUR I.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts Thoughtful Design, Multi-Functional, High-Quality LeatherRated 5 starsQUALITY SHINED THROUGH
AN UNUSUAL AND TRUE STORY WHERE QUALITY SHINED THROUGH. I FOUND THIS WALLET
IN A THRIFT STORE. I KNEW NOTHING OF YOUR BRAND NAME. THE DESIGN FEATURES AND QUALITY SHINED THROUGH THIS WALLET WHICH IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. I HAD TO KNOW MORE AND FOUND THE STORY OF THIS WALLET ON LINE. I WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF THIS WALLET. ITEMS OF QUALITY SHOULD ALWAYS BE DEALT WITH CARE.
- Sharon G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Thoughtful Design, Stylish, Multi-FunctionalRated 5 starsMy wallet was burgundy and very beautiful
I will always purchase my leathers items from Latico!!!