Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Responsibly Sourced Leather
- Melba F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, LightweightRated 5 starsBest crossbody ever!
Best crossbody ever!
- Bethany H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Stylish, Lightweight, Buttery Soft LeatherRated 5 starsBeautiful
Absolutely love it ❤️
- Susan R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts Thoughtful Design, Lightweight, Multi-Functional, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 starsGreat travel bag
Perfect for what I ordered it for- a soft, compact travel purse. However, I know I will use it for more than that. Very pleased.
- Donna C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts Keeps Me Organized, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, LightweightRated 5 starsPerfect and Beautiful
I really like my crossbody purses long. I looked for a long time trying to find the perfect length. I saw Latico at an airport store then continued my search but ended up ordering this because it was perfect. For me I would prefer the strap a little wider for comfort, but I’m ok with this strap.
- Carrol B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Keeps Me Organized, Stylish, DurableRated 3 starsNice item but missing other order
I have purchased other items from the company and have been fully satisfied. Recently, I purchased a black version of the Lidia crossbody as a gift for my family member. Unfortunately, I never received the item and I am in the process of tracking its whereabouts. I was hoping that my sister would've enjoyed the gift as a Christmas present.