Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Free US Shipping
Handbag Designer Award
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
- Norma U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Lightweight, Multi-FunctionalRated 5 out of 5 starsMy BFF
Fantastic, practical, elegant, so soft!
Everything that I need for work.
I’m completely delighted. Thank you Latico
- Diana M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts Thoughtful Design, High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft LeatherRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
Hood my 12.9 tablet and a couple files in beautiful style. Soft and just great love it.
- Lori A D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Durable, Keeps Me Organized, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsNew Orleans Brief
I love it!! Beautifully made with lots of organization.
- CharlesVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsGlad I found this!
I didn't even really NEED a new bag to replace my nylon-ish computer and gear toting bag, but this popped up on an ad somewhere and I bought it because it looked cool and was inexpensive for a leather bag. Glad I found this!
- ShoVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsWell Handcrafted Product