Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Free US Shipping
Handbag Designer Award
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
- Amy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Multi-Functional, High-Quality LeatherRated 5 out of 5 starsIf you can’t tell after watching this video how much I love Latico Leather….
Well first I was asked to review the last bag I purchased which was the Leora! On my video you will see many other purchases I have made. I have said the same of all the others.
The quality is exceptional. The leather is soft as butter (butta). Pockets galore. Always a place for my phone, keys, all essentials. The colors are deep rich colors to select from. I haven’t bought a bag from another company since I was introduced to Latico on Instagram and now I am addicted. Seriously, it’s an awesome addiction. I am not writing this to get any discount. I am truly serious. Although I will get a discount if I write a review a post a picture or video I do believe I get a discount.
- AimeeI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Standouts High-Quality Leather, Lightweight, Buttery Soft Leather, StylishRated 5 out of 5 starsMY NEW FAVORITE!
I'm completely obsessed with this bag! It's seriously the perfect combination of sophistication and laid-back . The studded closure adds such a cool touch that sets it apart from other bags. Plus, the shoulder strap is a game-changer, giving me the option to rock it as a crossbody or effortlessly sling it over my shoulder. The attention to detail and quality craftsmanship make this bag a real winner. Trust me, once you get your hands on the Leora bag, you'll be as obsessed as I am!LLLatico Leathers
We are so glad you love you bag! Thanks for taking the time to share your review!
- Melissa H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Buttery Soft Leather, StylishRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful bag, I love it!!
Soooo soft and supple, and very well made! Lots of room. This purse is classy but with extra flare that I fell in love with. The cognac leather is gorgeous!
- Elizabeth K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, LightweightRated 4 out of 5 starsBest Leather Ever.
I got this bag less than a week ago and It continues to impress me with how light and roomy and cool it is.I am really enjoying it. But, I took one star off because the strap is kind of a travesty ...it's a long thin piece of leather, spliced in 2 places and is always tangled. It is not up to the standard oof the rest of the bag and would be difficult to replace. Otherwise, brilliant.
- Donna K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Keeps Me Organized, Stylish, Buttery Soft Leather, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsLeather goods
I ordered this bag and black and I absolutely love it.