Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Responsibly Sourced Leather
- Deborah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Keeps Me Organized, Buttery Soft LeatherRated 5 starsVery functional
Got this in orange to go with my Camila bag. The color is rich and surprisingly neutral. The leather is soft and buttery. Lots of organization with pockets for cards, cash, a zip pocket outside for coins, and a convenient zip pocket for your cell phone if you want to carry it as a clutch.
- Karin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 starsWonderful wallet
Andi is a beautiful and functional wallet. It has 12 credit card pockets and two zippered compartments, which I really appreciate. It closes with two magnets, which I also like. It fits in my Bianca bag just right. And you can't beat Latico's gorgeous leather!
- Linda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Multi-Functional, Lightweight, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 starsAndi Wallet & Bianca Tote
I love my wallet and also my tote/Crossbody!!! They both are so soft and of high quality craftsmanship!! My sister-in-law was visiting from Arizona when my products arrived…she ultimately ended up ordering also! I would give both my purchases a five star rating! I highly recommend Latino Leathers!!
- abby D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, Multi-Functional, Thoughtful Design, High-Quality LeatherRated 5 starsWhere has this been all my life?
This is, by far, is the nicest and most convenient wallet I’ve ever had. Nicely made! Magnet closure is so much better than the zippers and snaps I’ve had in the past.
- Caroline H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 starsBest Wallet!!
First-time customer and I couldn't be more satisfied with my Andi Wallet. The quality of the leather is excellent and it is the perfect size that fits in my purses. Repeat customer for sure!!!!