Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Heritage Fanny Pack
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Yes, it’s OK for you to wear a Fanny Pack -- it’s a very practical, safe, and hands-free way to carry your phone, keys, sunglasses, etc. Try slinging it over your shoulder if that’s more comfortable than around your waist
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- Front features exterior zip pocket
- Rear features a velcro and zip pocket Zip access
- At full extension: 15.5" drop
- Dimensions: 6H X 4D X 13L
- Latico handcrafts timeless leather goods that get better with age and wear. A signature sheen and antiquing effect called patina is formed over time by simply being worn, exposed to the elements or handled.
Free Standard US Shipping on Every Order. Upgraded Shipping options available like UPS Ground, Two Day, and next day.
We do our best to ship within 2 business days (excluding holiday closures) -- Orders are processed and shipped from New Jersey. We accept returns within 30 days.
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Best Designer Worldwide
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
- LucindaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsHeritage Fanny Pack Is So Stylish
Love this fanny bag. Very convenient and stylish.Was this helpful?
- IdaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsPerfect For Running Errands
Very happy with my purchase. This is my go-to fanny pack for errands. Makes my life very easy to have my hands free.Was this helpful?
- LauraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 starsGreat Bag and Great Price
Was very happy to receive this bag and for such a great price! Will work great for my needs and I am always impressed with the leather Latico uses.Was this helpful?
- AspynVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsGreat Fanny Pack
Would purchase again for sure.Was this helpful?
- JosieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 starsMUST HAVE BAG
Great bag! You won't be disappointed!Was this helpful?