Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Oozing with craftsmanship, patches of hand-woven panels gently grace the front. Chock-full of interior and exterior amenities, you will organize + simplify your carrying game. Unstructured, authentic cowhide leather and adjustable shoulder strap - can be worn as a shoulder bag, crossbody bag or hand-held with the top handles.
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- Adjustable/detachable 1" wide cross body strap with 31" max and 15 1/2" min drop and double carry handle 1" wide
- Recessed top zip entry with hidden cell phone pocket and hidden magnetic snap closure.
- Side panels feature multi woven detail.
- Exterior back features zip pocket underneath flap.
- Main metal zippered compartment features 2 open pockets, zip pocket
- Interior cell phone pocket, and complete organizer
- Fabric lining
- Dimensions: 10"H x 4.5"D x 12"L
- Latico handcrafts timeless leather goods that get better with age and wear. A signature sheen and antiquing effect called patina is formed over time by simply being worn, exposed to the elements or handled.
- For larger version, see Martine
Free Standard US Shipping on Every Order. Upgraded Shipping options available like UPS Ground, Two Day, and next day.
We do our best to ship within 2 business days (excluding holiday closures) -- Orders are processed and shipped from New Jersey. We accept returns within 30 days.
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Best Designer Worldwide
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
- Wendy F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 starsBeautiful leather bag!
I've always been a purse snob and spent way too much money on designer bags. Life is different now and although quality is still a high priority for me, small business purchases who give back to society have become my quest. Latico fits the bill! Not only a great product but they give back to Feeding America...no brainer!Was this helpful?
- Terese D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Multi-Functional, Buttery Soft Leather, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 starsBag review
Love this bag. Perfect size and leather is so soft!Was this helpful?
- Jacqueline B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality LeatherRated 5 starsFantastic Bag!
The softening leather and the richness of the style can be used for personal use and business look. Extremely pleased with the mid bag. Well worth the $$!Was this helpful?
- Sandra C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 starsGorgeous!!!
Absolutely beautiful. The combination of the woven sides and smooth center give it a gorgeous look. The soft 'BUTTERY' leather is an experience all it self - a 'feeling' of softness makes you want to fell it all the time! The Theo is a perfect size, this is my 3rd bag in 2 mos - can you tell I LOVE this leather, it is amazing. Best value for the leather and the craftsmanship is outstanding. I will buy more bags in different styles and sizes.Was this helpful?
- ElisabethVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsUnderstated Elegance
Incredible construction and craftsmanship. I am thrilled with the customer service and how thorough they were in ensuring I received what I needed. Thank you! This is my second bag and I am definitely going for a third.Was this helpful?