Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Nala Shoulder Bag/Crossbody
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Classic done differently. A just right, everyday size boasts our signature interior organizer.
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- 3/4" wide adjustable/detachable cross body strap- 27”max: 13.5”min drop and 2 carry handles - 2" drop
- Recessed top zip entry with leather zipper pull
- Exterior features front flip pocket with magnetic snap closure and whip stitch detail, side and back zip pockets.
- Interior features 2 open pockets and organizer; zip pocket, 3 pen holders, 4 credit card slots and open pocket
- Fabric lining
- Dimensions: 11.5"H x 4.5"D x 13"L
- Latico handcrafts timeless leather goods that get better with age and wear. A signature sheen and antiquing effect called patina is formed over time by simply being worn, exposed to the elements or handled.
Free Standard US Shipping on Every Order. Upgraded Shipping options available like UPS Ground, Two Day, and next day.
We do our best to ship within 2 business days (excluding holiday closures) -- Orders are processed and shipped from New Jersey. We accept returns within 30 days.
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Best Designer Worldwide
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
- Laura O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 starsSo soft I don’t want to put it down!!
This is the perfect crossbody for my everyday habit of carrying everything I could possibly need and then some. There’s plenty of room, and organizational features to help me keep track of my “”stuff” and the leather is just ridiculously soft - I want to go to sleep with it like a teddy bear! Best bag I’ve ever owned by far.Was this helpful?
- Robin P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Keeps Me Organized, Durable, Multi-FunctionalRated 5 starsGreat handbag!
Great quality leather and great color. The size is perfect whether you carry a lot inside or only the essentials. I carry it more on the wrist and upper arm than I do as a shoulder bag but the option is great.Was this helpful?
- Kim W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, Lightweight, Keeps Me Organized, StylishRated 5 starsNew favorite! Very soft leather, lots of pockets to store things, great size! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
New favorite! Very soft leather, lots of pockets to store things, great size! ❤️❤️❤️❤️Was this helpful?
- Rhonda B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft LeatherRated 4 starsButtery Leather in a Rich Cognac Color - Perfect for every day +CCW
The bag is great....buttery soft leather that spoils me for anything else. True craftsmanship is evident. Pockets are nice with details. The vertical zipper on their bags indicate concealed carry although they don’t come right out and say it. If the interior of that pocket was lined with the ‘loop’ side of velcro so holsters should be inserted the bag would be a definite 5 out of 5; but I had to take to a shoe repair shop to have the loop material sewed into the pocket. Whether using for CCW or just as an everyday bag, you won’t be disappointed with Nana and/or Latico Leathers. Also, I called customer service with a question prior to ordering and that were very nice & personable. They have bags to grab for reference measurements, etc. during your conversation. LOVE THAT!!Was this helpful?
- Karen F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, StylishRated 5 starsNapa Shoulder Bag
This is one of the best bags I have ever purchased!! Love it!!!Was this helpful?