Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Dear former crossbody bag, giving you notice- our eyes are on Tess. Boho chic in an effortless, hand-crafted way. Small size, softly woven leather macrame façade, top zippered entry, leather cut-out top handles + removable shoulder strap. Visions of doing twirls in a field of sunflowers…..
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- Recessed top zip entry
- 2 top handles and adjustable/detachable cross body strap 3/4” wide -27” max:13.5 “min. drop
- Exterior features woven detail
- Interior features back wall zip pocket and open slit pocket
- Fabric lining
- Dimensions: 9.5”H x 3”D x 8”L
- Latico handcrafts timeless leather goods that get better with age and wear. A signature sheen and antiquing effect called patina is formed over time by simply being worn, exposed to the elements or handled.
Free Standard Shipping on Every Order. Upgraded Shipping options available like UPS Ground, Two Day, and next day.
We do our best to ship within 2 business days (excluding holiday closures) -- Orders are processed and shipped from New Jersey. We accept returns within 30 days.
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Best Designer Worldwide
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
- Sandi H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsPretty in Black
The quality and color are fabulous. It meets all my expectations.Was this helpful?
- Rachel M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsCutest crossbody!
This is a perfect size! Bought it for when traveling, festivals, weddings, etc. Basically anywhere where I didn't need to bring all the things usually in my day-to-day purse, and this cute little thing is a 10/10. Beautiful color, very roomy, and the perfect size. I am so pleased and am purchasing other colors. Highly recommendedWas this helpful?
- Maryann T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 starsGreat Purse for Simple Ladies
I enjoy this purse because it is simple and holds what I need!Was this helpful?
- ShirlyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsGorgeous material & design.
Love how pretty the Tess handbag looks. It added elegance to my OOTD.Was this helpful?
- ChristineVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsStylish and Durable
Such a cute purse! Bought the charcoal one as a gift for a friend and she loved it!Was this helpful?