Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
The Jade crossbody bag is Latico's first-ever take on the 90s-inspired mini bag. It's basically a shrunken version of our best-selling Bianca tote, so you know it's good. All of our mini bags feature a convenient removable crossbody strap and an interior organizer, and the Jade version boasts edgy studded detailing.
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- Adjustable 3/4" wide cross body strap with 36" max and 18" min drop
- Double carry handle 3/4"wide
- Exterior features studded front and flap pocket with magnetic snap closure.
- Signature hidden cell phone pocket
- Principal compartment features top metal zip entry, slip pocket, and 4 credit card slots
- Fabric lining
- Dimensions: 7 X 3 X 8.5
- Latico handcrafts timeless leather goods that get better with age and wear. A signature sheen and antiquing effect called patina is formed over time by simply being worn, exposed to the elements or handled.
- For larger version, see Bianca + Colin
- View our Mason bag for additional options! ❤
Free Standard US Shipping on Every Order. Upgraded Shipping options available like UPS Ground, Two Day, and next day.
We do our best to ship within 2 business days (excluding holiday closures) -- Orders are processed and shipped from New Jersey. We accept returns within 30 days.
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Best Designer Worldwide
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
- KariVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsLove The Edgy Look
The bag is great! It has an outer pocket that is perfect for easy access to the phone or keys and mask. I love the edgy look of Jade crossbody too.Was this helpful?
- andrea m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsLovely Crossbody Bag
This crossbody bag is a perfect size and enough for a cell phone and a few more. It is very cute and of great quality. I purchased it in black color and am extremely satisfied. I would recommend this purchase.Was this helpful?
- ShannonVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsBeautiful
I got this bag for my mom for Christmas. She likes her bags small enough to keep what she needs: money, credit cards, a cellphone, and a few other things like tissues hand sanitizer, an extra mask, and chapstick. This was a perfect size and the color was the one she likes.Was this helpful?
- Deidre E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 starsGood quality
I am in love with my bag. I bought a black one and plan to buy another soon.Was this helpful?
- AnnaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsPerfect Size
Just got my Jade crossbody. I love that the size is perfect. I can simply get this for a quick visit to stores or my friends. Put handy things in there like my phone, wallet, and some essentials.Was this helpful?