Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Part of our limited edition A’mano collection, our hand-crafted woven leather handbag is a strikingly luxe specialty item that stands apart from most others. Natural cowhide with a hand-massaged vintage two-tone effect, we love the no-bulk simplicity of this versatile and functional crossbody. Style yourself with a crossbody or shoulder bag using our unique detachable/adjustable shoulder strap. Style yourself with a clutch by removing the shoulder strap and slipping your hand through our beautifully crafted woven wrist strap. You’ll love the hidden cell phone pocket and back zip pocket, too!
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- 1/4" wide adjustable/detachable crossbody strap with 30"max, 15" min drop. Adjustable length with unique slide knot construction
- Recessed Top Zip Entry
- Exterior features woven detail, zip pocket, and signature hidden cell phone pocket with magnetic snap closure.
- Interior features a open pocket, zip pocket, and organizer with 3 pen holders, 4 credit card slots, and a slit pocket
- Fabric lining
- Dimensions: 7"H x 1.5"D x 10.5"L
- Latico handcrafts timeless leather goods that get better with age and wear. A signature sheen and antiquing effect called patina is formed over time by simply being worn, exposed to the elements or handled.
Free Standard US Shipping on Every Order. Upgraded Shipping options available like UPS Ground, Two Day, and next day.
We do our best to ship within 2 business days (excluding holiday closures) -- Orders are processed and shipped from New Jersey. We accept returns within 30 days.
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Best Designer Worldwide
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
- Susan C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsBeautiful craftsmanship.
It’s great! The size, multiple compartments, the leather and weave. One thing that could be improved is the adjustable strap. Whenever I shorten it and comes undone and is way too long. Tighter holds on the adjustment of the strap would make this bag perfect.Was this helpful?
- SarahVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsAs great as I had hoped it would be.
This bag is beautiful and very good quality. I also got my favorite color, cognac.Was this helpful?
- Shari R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYou Need This!
This is a great crossbody bag for carrying your essentials and is ideal for shopping, farm markets, art festivals, and anywhere else you want to go! It's extremely fashionable, and the quality is excellent.Was this helpful?
- JenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsI love it! No regrets.
What a beautiful bag! I cannot wait to gift this, thank you so much!Was this helpful?
- Stephanie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsCrossbody/Clutch/Shoulder Bag
I can wear this crossbody with either my casual or dressy outfits.Was this helpful?