Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Responsibly Sourced Leather
- Bette V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, Multi-Functional, Keeps Me Organized, Stylish, High-Quality LeatherRated 5 out of 5 starsFabulous Bag
Love, love the feel of the leather. I am pleased by the amount of room inside, while still maintaining a sleek look. Thank you Latino, I will be back for more!
- Mollie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, LightweightRated 3 out of 5 starsCrossbody lover
The leather is lovely and soft. It is smaller than I expected. It’s not practical for everyday. It’s perfect for date night, what you might have for a cruise vacation, or a quick trip to the grocery store. I like it but I am back to a bucket style crossbody purse.
- Mary Lynn D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsCross Body Pippa
Love this bag! Fits everything and rests comfortably across body.
- Debra M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, Lightweight, Stylish, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!
I used this bag for an event the same evening it arrived! It’s the perfect size to hold all the essentials, with a lot of convenient pockets, and the leather is buttery soft. It holds quite a bit even though it is small. This is my first Latico bag, but I like the product so much, I ordered another the next day!
- Elizabeth H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts Keeps Me Organized, Buttery Soft Leather, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfection!
I’m always in the lookout for the “perfect” small crossbody for traveling. I’ve bought quite a few over the years, and have come close, but then I found Pippa. This bag is great for travel, but it’s also wonderful for every day use. There are enough slots for important cards, room for my sunglasses, and other essentials. I love it!