Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Designed for minimalists, a flat constructed stream-lined silhouette easily converts between a crossbody or shoulder bag. See Ezra for a similar but deeper shape.
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- Crossbody strap 24”max: 12” min drop, Spaghetti shoulder strap adjusts by knotting it at base to your preferred length
- Top zip entry
- Exterior features front open slit pocket, and back magnetic snap closure slit pocket
- Fabric lining
- Also available in metallic camo and python
- Dimensions: 9"H x .5"D x 6.75"L
- Latico handcrafts timeless leather goods that get better with age and wear. A signature sheen and antiquing effect called patina is formed over time by simply being worn, exposed to the elements or handled.
Free Standard US Shipping on Every Order. Upgraded Shipping options available like UPS Ground, Two Day, and next day.
We do our best to ship within 2 business days (excluding holiday closures) -- Orders are processed and shipped from New Jersey. We accept returns within 30 days.
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Best Designer Worldwide
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
- Debbie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Thoughtful Design, LightweightRated 5 starsCute purse
Love it! Perfect size and so soft!Was this helpful?
- Alma M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, StylishRated 5 starsBeautiful bag
It was a beautiful, leather bag, but unfortunately it was sold to me as "GREY", BUT IT WAS NOT GREY. It was almost a fawn color. I had to return it.Was this helpful?
- Janet M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Buttery Soft Leather, Thoughtful Design, LightweightRated 5 starsSoft & Beautiful!
I love my Oat and my Denim Miller Crossbody bags!! The leather is so soft and the colors are beautiful. It's just the right size for when I want to travel light. I love that I can slip my reading glasses or my sunglasses in the outside pocket. Very convenient. I love Latico bags!! I think I love them a little too much. I now have 5!!Was this helpful?
- Monica H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Buttery Soft Leather, Lightweight, StylishRated 4 starsLove the size!!
i have been looking for a very small bag to carry cell phone and small wallet. This is it. Wanted navy blue and thought the denim might work, but it is too light for me. will return and wait for black....great size and nice design.Was this helpful?
- PamelaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsWill Be Back Again
I would definitely buy Latico bags again, but judging by the way it is built, I'll never need to do that. Thank you for this eggplant crossbody bag.Was this helpful?