Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
The Mick crossbody bag is almost an exact replica of our Bianca tote, shrunken down to the perfect handheld size. Best of all, it comes in classic Latico hues like black and cognac, plus trendy new colors like soft lime green.
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- Adjustable 3/4" wide cross body strap with 32" max and 16" min drop
- Double carry handle 1"wide
- Exterior features flap pocket with magnetic snap closure
- Signature hidden front pocket
- Principal compartment accommodates cell phone and features top metal zip entry, slip pocket, and 4 credit card slots
- Fabric lining
- Dimensions: 7 X 3 X 8.5
- Latico handcrafts timeless leather goods that get better with age and wear. A signature sheen and antiquing effect called patina is formed over time by simply being worn, exposed to the elements or handled.
- For larger version, see Bianca + Colin
- View our Mason bag for additional options! ❤
Free Standard US Shipping on Every Order. Upgraded Shipping options available like UPS Ground, Two Day, and next day.
We do our best to ship within 2 business days (excluding holiday closures) -- Orders are processed and shipped from New Jersey. We accept returns within 30 days.
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Best Designer Worldwide
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
- Lee Anne M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Buttery Soft Leather, Lightweight, StylishRated 5 starsPerfect size!
This bag is the perfect size for carrying just the essentials when
You don’t want to carry a big bag! Love it!Was this helpful?
- Karen D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Lightweight, StylishRated 5 starsMick
I love the Mick! Soft and pretty leather. Just the right size for things I need.Was this helpful?
- Norma U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsMini Bianca
This is the first time I purchased a small purse and I love it! Enough for my essentials to go grocery shopping or do errands, Kudos Latico live the soft leather.Was this helpful?
- Ronda F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsLove Love
This bag (all the bags) are beautiful true to the picture and smell like heaven I am SO happy with my purchase I also bought a bigger bag and a wallet.. You will be so happy I just love them all.Was this helpful?
- Ramona H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, LightweightRated 4 starsNicely made and cute but TINY
Adorable but couldn’t justify keeping it because it held so little- I do carry more than my phone and keys. If that’s all you need to carry, go for it. It’s cute and well-made.Was this helpful?