Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
Isn't she lovely? When fashion + function intersect, you get a distinctive bag like Cleo. Spirited + compact -- We're in ♡.
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- Adjustable 3/4" wide cross body strap: 29"max:14 1/2"min drop
- Top Zip Entry
- Exterior Front Features flap w/studded trim and magnetic snap closure
- Interior features triple compartment: front compartment feature open slip pocket and 5 credit card slots
- Middle compartment features open pocket with hidden magnetic snap closure
- Back compartment features a zippered pocket
- Fabric Lining
- Dimensions: 6”H x 1.5”D x 7.75”L
- Latico handcrafts timeless leather goods that get better with age and wear. A signature sheen and antiquing effect called patina is formed over time by simply being worn, exposed to the elements or handled.
Free Standard US Shipping on Every Order. Upgraded Shipping options available like UPS Ground, Two Day, and next day.
We do our best to ship within 2 business days (excluding holiday closures) -- Orders are processed and shipped from New Jersey. We accept returns within 30 days.
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Best Designer Worldwide
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
- Loree S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 starsGreat night out purse.
I like my new purse a lot. It has a place for my keys, phone, cash and a few small essentials. I've been using it as my everyday purse while hunting for a larger Latico bag to get me through my day.Was this helpful?
- Alison K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts Buttery Soft Leather, High-Quality Leather, Stylish, Keeps Me Organized, LightweightRated 5 starsVery nice bag
Very nice bag. We’ll made. Holds the essentials. I particularly like the center pocket it’s a good place to keep lipstick and your credit cards for easy access. My iPhone will only fit in the center pocket with its case on but the OtterBox is on the large side. It’s my second Cleo bag and I was not disappointed.Was this helpful?
- susan n.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Keeps Me Organized, Buttery Soft Leather, StylishRated 5 starsLove it!!!
I originally saw this bag in a local store but purchased from this site because I loved the cognac color. This purse is so well organized and excellent quality. Because of the well thought out design, you can carry quite a bit in here without it feeling overpacked. The leather is so soft and supple. I love the nail head detailing that gives it just enough of a cool vibe. My first Latico purchase but definitely not my lastWas this helpful?
- TonyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsMy wife loves it!
Very high quality. I gave it to my wife as a gift and she loves it!Was this helpful?
- JulieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsGreat deal and I would buy again
I love the soft leather, and the inside material was a pleasant surprise. I like the pockets and pouches, it is great for keeping things organized. The size is perfect, and the strap goes long for over the shoulder.Was this helpful?