Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Responsibly Sourced Leather
- Christian O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Standouts High-Quality Leather, Lightweight, Buttery Soft Leather, Thoughtful Design, Multi-FunctionalRated 5 starsLove it!
So practical. Small. But perfect.
Love it!! Maybe you guys can make a slightly bigger size! 😊
- Maryann W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts Lightweight, Buttery Soft LeatherRated 5 starsMaryann..lily Crossbody
Love the bag, soft leather, holds a lot , love the color
- Lisa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Stylish, Lightweight, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 starsLilly Crossbody
Great little bag! It is the perfect size when you don’t need a big heavy bag. I’ll be using it all summer and fall.
- Katie R.I recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Standouts High-Quality Leather, Stylish, Multi-Functional, Keeps Me Organized, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 starsPERFECT BAG!!!
I did not expect this bag to be so cute and useful! It is bigger than you think on the inside with different pockets and zippers to keep everything organized! I definitely recommend you buy this if you are looking for a Mary Poppins-type bag, so many things fit in here yet it is so small!!
- Sarah F.I recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Stylish, Multi-Functional, LightweightRated 5 starsSO CUTEEEE
I carry this bag everywhere, it opens up into an accordion style and I can fit so many things, and when it closes, it doesn't even feel heavy or bulky! It was exactly what I was looking for! I recommend this 1000%!!!