Family Owned & Operated Since 1984
Redefining Everyday Essentials
Discover our collection of beautifully- designed leather essentials. Each piece embodies a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
After three decades of working with leather, we've created heirloom-quality pieces that ripen with age. We hand-select each hide and use a unique blend of natural dyes so the natural character of each leather shines through.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. We're passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — our leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
Additionally, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on our website. Thanks to our loyal customers, we've been able to donate 100,000 meals and counting to this incredible organization.
What Sets Us Apart
Crafted from 100% Genuine Leather
Affordable & Environmentally Conscious
About Our Founders
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Today, our customers refer to us as their “one-stop shop” for quality leather goods. In fact, over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers. We can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support!
"Just as we've demonstrated our success in designing and manufacturing quality investment pieces, we've also achieved a high level of customer satisfaction by listening and responding to our loyal customers."
- Paul & Lainie Schreiber, Founders of Latico Leathers
NJ Family Business
30k+ 5-Star Reviews
Free US Shipping
2020 Handbag Award
Responsibly Sourced Leather
- Andrea G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Standouts Durable, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, Lightweight, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat bag
I love this purse.
A. It feels like a dream. The leather is so soft yet sturdy.
B. I love all the color choices
C. There are plenty of useful compartments and the bag is a perfect size.
D. I like that it can be crossbody or handles.
- Jessy T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Durable, Stylish, Multi-FunctionalRated 5 out of 5 stars10/10 - Amazing!
I recently received this beautiful Bianca tote/crossbody in the color grass and I will forever LOVE it. The versatility and quality of Latico Leathers bags are amazing. They come in all sizes, a ton of styles - and they last forever. Did I mention buttery soft?!
Latico Leathers = 11/10 recommend 💚
- Renata M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Buttery Soft Leather, Stylish, DurableRated 4 out of 5 starsBeautiful
Bianca is a beautiful bag. The leather is soft and the grass color charming. It is roomy without being too big. But, for me, there is an issue with the handle and the strap. The handle is too short, which makes it unconfortable to carry the bag around my wrist. And the strap is too long, including when I shorten it as much as possible. By comparison, both the handle and the strap are perfect with Nash bag, which I also have.LLLatico Leathers
Thank you for your valuable feedback!
- Cathy G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Standouts High-Quality Leather, Durable, Buttery Soft Leather, StylishRated 5 out of 5 starsLove Love Love
Love everything about my Bianca tote! Love the color, the shape and the soft leather. I will definitely look to Latino for my next bag!😍
- Krystal L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Standouts High-Quality Leather, Thoughtful Design, Stylish, Multi-Functional, Keeps Me OrganizedRated 5 out of 5 starsAntique bianca
It is such a unique and beautiful bag, great pockets and compartments to keep me organized and just the right size